my current skincare favourites

Hey there, welcome back to my blog!

I'd like to thank you all for being so supportive from the minute I set my very first post live last month, I really appreciate all of the views and comments since. Today's post is actually a suggestion I've taken from a comment left on a previous post - a skincare favourites. If you haven't read my latest post which is all about my current makeup favourites you can catch up here.






NO7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN MOISTURISER




I featured this moisturiser in my first payday purchases post and promised that I'd update you on how I got on with it. I love it! It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin but instead leaves it feeling hydrated and looking radiant.




GARNIER MICELLAR WATER




This a product that I will just never stray away from. The easiest way to take off your makeup - there's absolutely no excuse for going to sleep with a full face on. A wipe or two of this on a cotton pad leaves your skin cleansed, refreshed and hydrated too. As you can see I'm nearly at the end of my bottle but it has lasted me months, this 400ml bottle suggests that you should get 200 uses out of it and I do agree.




BOOTS TEA TREE & WITCH HAZEL FOAMING FACE WASH




Having been so used to a simple skincare routine with the Garnier Micellar Water above, when I first saw this wash I wasn't pushed on trying it. However, with blemish prone skin I decided on getting it anyway as I knew that the antibacterial and calming properties would be of use. I don't know why I was so fussy because this is one of my daily essentials now, I don't know how I coped without it! The refreshing wash deep cleans the skin, cleansing it of oil and makeup while unblocking pores and fighting blemish causing bacteria. This has really helped clear up my skin and it leaves it feeling so fresh and clean.




NO7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN FACE WIPES




I know I know, makeup wipes aren't the greatest thing when it comes to skincare but sometimes they are just what you need. They come in so handy when you have crawled into bed and then remember you haven't taken your makeup off. Sometimes I even use these with the Boots wash above, instead of rinsing it I will use these and they work great. I always stock up on these when the No7 vouchers are out, I wouldn't use anything else - these are so gentle and do a great job of cleansing the skin, even taking off waterproof mascara. I'm never without a pack of these on my dressing table.




NO7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN OIL FREE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER




I used to use the original No7 Eye Makeup Remover but I hated the oily residue that it left behind. When I heard they were bringing out this 'oil free' version I was so happy. The formula is also fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin - it does a great job of removing all traces of eye makeup, even stubborn lip stains too!




VASELINE SPRAY MOISTURISER




I'm kind of cheating here by throwing this one in - it's not for the face but it is my holy grail body moisturiser and deserves a mention, if not more! I picked this up on a whim a few weeks ago but after using it for the first time I couldn't believe how I got this far in life without it. As this is a 'spray and go' moisturiser, it is so easy to apply and absorbs quickly once you rub it in. It leaves skin instantly hydrated and is not at all greasy or sticky. It is perfect for this time of the year when your skin is need of a hydrating boost, and you can also get dressed within minutes too. You really can just 'spray and go'.
I also find this makes such a difference to my tan if I use it as a base underneath. (If you'd like a post about my favourite tan...as I have tried quite a few to find my #1...please leave a comment below!)

Thanks so much for reading, and again for all of the support! 


Leah x

7 comments :

  1. I love reading your favourites as we have such similar taste, I'm obsessed with the Garnier micellar water too ☺ keep up the posts I love reading them ❤ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg isn't it great?! I don't know what I'd do without it, I need to get another one asap. Thanks so much for your comment :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this blog Leah, please do your tan favourites as I haven't found a good one yet! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been loving your posts, they are really relatable I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the day cream! The witch hazel face wash looks good I'll need to try that out x

    ReplyDelete