payday purchases #1

Hey there, welcome back to my blog!

I've had such a hectic few weeks with work and college but obviously I made the time to shop!
This is the first post in my 'Payday Purchases' series - part of me is hoping that there won't be many as my car insurance won't fund itself but lets be real...the countdown to payday next month is on already!







Nicola Ross €19.99

The first thing I picked up was this check scarf similar to the one I have on my wishlist. You'll never see me without a scarf at this time of the year, especially blanket ones - the perfect wardrobe staple for Autumn/Winter.



Boots 40ml for €45.00*

Thierry Mugler's 'Alien' has to be one of my favourite perfumes to wear at this time of the year so I had to treat myself to a bottle. It has quite a distinct, intense scent - the kind of one that would make someone stop you on the street and ask what perfume you're wearing. Unlike most perfumes, the longevity of this fragrance is great.


JD Sports €60.00


You can't beat a new pair of classic white Converse! These are another wardrobe staple of mine, not only for this time of year but all year round - they go with absolutely everything.


Boots €8.49


This product is a repurchase for me. The 'Define and Conquer Contour Kit' from Seventeen in the shade 'Fair' allows for a subtle but buildable bronzed & highlighted look which you just can't go wrong with. 



Boots €12.00*



I’ve gone through so many moisturisers over the years but I'm still on the lookout for my holy grail one. This time round, I’ve picked up the No7 Beautiful Skin one which is tailored towards Normal/Dry skin. With the No7 vouchers which are out at the moment (until November 28th) I got €6.50 off. I'll update you on how I get on with this one... who knows - maybe it might make an appearance in my skincare faves post which will be up soon!

Thanks so much for reading, check out what I'm already eyeing up for my next Payday Purchases post over on my wishlist which can be found here!

Leah x

* on offer at time of purchase.

6 comments :

  1. Love it Leah, I'll be buying one of those blanket scarfs for myself! Can't wait for the next one! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitley gonna try that contour kit, such good value! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, let me know what you think! Thanks for your comment :) x

      Delete