welcome to my blog





Hey there, welcome to my blog!

As you can probably tell I'm Leah - a 19 year old Business & Management student trying to juggle final year, a part time job and everything in between...but let's throw a blog into the mix too!

Keep an eye out for my weekly posts on all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle. You can keep up to date with me by following me on my social media sites which can be found here, and check out what I'm loving atm over on my wishlist which can be found here.

Until next time,

Leah x

6 comments :

  1. Love the look of your blog �� I wouldn't mind everything on that wish list too! ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha tell me about it, I'll keep dreaming! Thank you for your comment! :) x

      Delete
  2. Loving your posts so far 💃✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something to look forward to now on social media!cant wait for more of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete