a christmas gift guide: for him



Hey there, welcome back to my blog!

As promised, I've put together another gift guide for Christmas...what do you buy the man that has everything?! With all of these picks you're bound to find something that'll be a winner! I hope 
you like them...














Dior Sauvage / 100ml €89.00



        Scarf / €45.00



Clinique Skincare Essentials / €40.00







Prison Break Boxset / € 73.43


Hugo Boss Wallet & Card Holder / €160.00





 


River Island Sweatshirt / €25.00







Nike Roshe Trainers / €88.00








Electric Shaver / €145.00
































































Speaker / € 48.00




Jack Wills Body Sprays / €20.00




Game / €65.00





Jack Wills Backpack Gift Set / €65.00







Tissot Classic Dream Watch / €275.00






Topman Phone Case / €9.00






Black Leather Look Textured Belt / €12.99




Thanks so much for reading! I hope you're now full of ideas on what to get your nearest and dearests this Christmas. If you haven't read my other gift guide (for her) you can read it here!

Leah x


7 comments :

  1. Love it, I may get shopping! I'd love if you could do a skin care routine or maybe a makeup routine! Keep up the blogging it's so good! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, I actually have a post up all about my current makeup favourites atm but I will 100% do a skincare favourites one next! Follow me on my social media sites to be the first to know when it's up! x

      Delete
  2. SO FAB!!! Was really struggling with Xmas ideas for my other half but don't have to worry about that now :) Such a great help, keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool speakers, might buy them for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So helpful - always so hard to know what to buy! Loving your posts, can't wait to see what's next ☺️ ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, men can be so hard to buy for but I'm sure they say the same about us too! I'm glad this gave you some ideas - thanks for reading! :) x

      Delete